Supplementary preparation for dogs and cats with impaired cartilage and joint functions. Recommended for older and young animals during the period of intensive growth. Recommended as an adjunct to animals after injuries, orthopedic procedures or during convalescence. Enriched with avocado and soybean extract and Harpagophytum procumbens (devil’s claw).
Preparations from the ArthroVet line are the most trusted and most recommended by veterinarians!*
Why ArthroVet Complex ?
- Contains a composition of ingredients designed to support the proper functioning of the joints
- Contains ingredients with scientifically proven effects
- Exceptionally easy of administration, thanks to the tasty Twist Off capsule
* Based on a survey among veterinarians in Poland conducted by Kantar Polska SA in March 2021 on veterinary supplements (complementary feed) for dogs or cats
ArthroVet Complex 60 / 90 tablets
ArthroVet Complex Small Breed 60 twist-off capsules
ArthroVet Complex: glucosamine 300 mg, chondroitin 30 mg, Harpagophytum procumbens 10 mg, avocado extract 145 mg, soy extract 145 mg, L-carnitine 44 mg, Zn 1.25 mg, vitamin C 25 mg, hyaluronic acid 7 mg.
ArthroVet Complex Small Breed: glucosamine 169 mg, chondroitin 22 mg, Harpagophytum procumbens 33 mg, avocado extract 33 mg, soy extract 33 mg, Zn 1.25 mg, vitamin C 25 mg, hyaluronic acid 5.5 mg.
ArthroVet Complex Small Breed has a unique composition that shows multidirectional action:
Glucosamine and chondroitin are the basic building blocks of cartilage that support its reconstruction and improve its elasticity.
Hyaluronic acid facilitates the penetration of nutrients into the joint tissues, and manganese and vitamin C support the production of collagen, which is the basic element of the structures of joints and tendons.
The supplement was enriched with Harpagophytum procumbens, popularly known as “devil’s claw”, and soybean and avocado extract . According to scientific research (Boileau et al. 2009 *), avocado and soybean fractions help to reduce early degenerative changes in articular cartilage.
Active ingredients: glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid, Harpagophytum procumbens, avocado extract, soybean extract, manganese, zinc, vitamin C.
* Arthritis Res Ther. 2009; 11 (2): R41. doi: 10.1186 / ar2649. Epub 2009 Mar 16. Boileau C, Martel-Pelletier J, Caron J, Msika P, Guillou GB, Baudouin C, Pelletier JP: Protective effects of total fraction of avocado / soybean unsaponifiables on the structural changes in experimental dog osteoarthritis: inhibition of nitric oxide synthase and matrix metalloproteinase-13.